Portland PierPortland Pier Menu
Hours & Location
Open for full service outdoor and indoor dining, takeout, curbside pickup, or delivery via Postmates and UberEats.
Sunday-Wednesday 11 am-8:30 pm
Thursday-Saturday 11 am-9 pm
Brunch: Sundays 11 am - 2 pm
We will be closed on Thanksgiving
We are thrilled to offer takeout, delivery, and full service outdoors only at our flagship restaurant directly on the working waterfront in Portland, Maine. Situated right beside our lobster buying station, the restaurant features 360-degree views of the lobster industry with an expanded menu and a full bar. Be sure to follow @LukesPortland on Instagram and Luke's Lobster Portland Pier on Facebook for the latest updates!
There are metered parking spots available on the Pier for Luke's guests (please note, meters are on 24/7). Please do not park in the additional 12 parking spots that are available on the Pier for marine use only directly in front of Luke's Lobster Portland Pier.
We are dog-friendly and have an outdoor deck and balcony so the pups can take in the sights right there with you. Please note that we only allow service dogs inside of our restaurant.
Looking to jump on a lobster boat right before or after your meal at Luke's for a guided tour with a full lobster demo, or maybe just a Sunset or Happy Hour Cruise? Check out Rocky Bottom Tours and book your tour now!
An update during Covid-19:
While we have remained open for takeout, delivery, and curbside pick-up throughout the pandemic to serve the local community, we are excited to cautiously re-open for "dine-out" service starting June 2 at Portland Pier, closely following the direction of Governor Janet Mills. We are committed to the health of our team, our guests, and our communities, and wanted to clearly outline the precautions we're taking to keep everyone safe as well as our new service format, following CDC-recommended best practices.
- Until further notice, we will only be allowing guests to dine outside our restaurant, at designated tables on the Pier, as well as designated areas on our rear and upper deck as directed by our team.
- Guests will have 1.5 hours for each seating. Any guests who exceed that time while we have other guests waiting for their seat will be asked to move their party elsewhere.
- All tables will be placed 6 feet apart, and we ask that no parties exceed 8 people.
- We ask that any lines for our indoor restrooms do not exceed 2 people, spaced 6 feet apart. Any more than 2 people waiting on line should wait in line outside.
- Our team will wear masks at all times while working, and we require that our guests wear masks when not seated at their table. Gloves will be worn by all teammates during both meal prep and guest transactions, and frequently changed.
- We will be taking and recording our team’s temperatures when they enter the building, during their shift, and when they leave at the end of each day. Anyone with any symptoms will be sent home and monitored.
- Given that we operate an FDA-certified and SQF III audited seafood plant in Maine, we are translating our stringent food safety and sanitary practices to our shacks, frequently sanitizing every surface and touch point in the shack.
We're thrilled to continue offering sustainable seafood directly from the source with the best views in Portland, and so appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate this new world of restaurants. For anyone who does not wish to sit at a restaurant, all of our online ordering, takeout, and delivery platforms that started during Covid-19 will continue. For anyone who is unable to comply with our new standards, we hope to see you down the road when things are looking up again.
We're glad to have many of our team members back and see all of your faces again on the pier!