LUKE'S LOBSTER ROLL
Makes 2 Lobster Rolls
1 package Luke's Lobster Meat kit (8 oz lobster knuckle and claw)
2 New England-style split-top hot dog buns (if you can't find split-top, any high quality bun will do!)
1 Tbsp salted butter
1 tsp mayonnaise
¼ tsp fresh lemon juice
2 pinches Luke's Seasoning
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove from the heat and brush half a teaspoon of melted butter onto the outer sides of your buns, saving the rest of the butter for later.
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat for 1 minute, then toast the buns in the pan until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove the buns from the pan and place on a plate.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the mayonnaise on the inside of each bun.
- Fill each bun with half of the lobster meat.
- Reheat the remaining melted butter, if necessary, and add the lemon juice. Drizzle the warm lemon butter evenly over the lobster in each sandwich.
- Evenly sprinkle one pinch of Luke's Seasoning on top of sandwich. Serve immediately.