Mustard Roasted Hake
Mustard Roasted Hake (adapted from Ina Garten)
1lb hake filet
Salt and pepper
8oz crème fraiche
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
2 Tbsp shallots, minced
2 tsp capers, drained
- Thaw hake filet in fridge 16-24 hours before using.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Season filets generously with salt and pepper and place on prepared sheet pan.
- Combine the crème fraiche, both mustards, shallots, capers and ½ tsp of pepper in a small bowl.
- Spoon mustard mixture over seasoned hake filets, evenly coating the fish until completely covered.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (the fish will flake easily at the thickest part with it’s done).
- Spoon any excess sauce in the pan over filets and server warm!