Lobster Tails with Kelp Chimichurri
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
3-4 cloves garlic , finely chopped or minced
2 small red chilies , or 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon finely chopped chili
3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1 level teaspoon coarse salt and pepper, to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon)
2 Atlantic Sea Farms pureed kelp cubes
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl until well combined
- Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to release all of the flavors into the oil before using. Ideally, let it sit for more than 2 hours, if time allows.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise through the shell with a sharp knife
- Melt butter in skillet and pan sear, shell side down first, then flip the tail and lightly brown on the meat side
- Top with chimichurri and enjoy!
- Pro tip: this recipe would also be great with the lobster tails grilled!