By VP of Retail and E-Commerce, Lauren Gibson
1lb lobster meat
6 tbsp unsalted butter
1 small onion, diced
3/4 cup fish stock
3 cups heavy cream
1 tbsp chives, diced
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter over medium high heat until melted
2. Add onions and sauté until translucent
3. Lower heat to medium low, add stock and heavy cream and let simmer for 5 minutes. Do not let it boil! Bring up to a simmer slowly to ensure the milk does not curdle.
4. Add cooked lobster meat just to heat through
5. Stir in diced chives.
6. Salt and pepper to taste!